Search me...

Pages

Yorkies

Yorkies
My own Yorky

02 June, 2011

Aruuuuuubbaaaaaa

Hey bloggers! This is your friendly neighborhood N.A.B.B tuning in! About 4 weeks ago, I embarked on one of the most memorable vacations I have ever lived. The destination was Aruba, a small Dutch island just north of my home country Venezuela. This tiny, yet incredible, island has among the most beautiful beaches in the world, and the activities and events it has to offer are, without a doubt, unique. It is the perfect combination of the Caribbean life style and American touristic commodity.
If you enjoy breath-taking Caribbean beaches and lushes 5 stars hotels and resorts, then Aruba is the island for you! The beaches at this island are ranked among the most beautiful in the world. The white sand is unbelievable, and the crystal clear, turquoise colored water seems to be a picture straight out of a post card. In addition to this, all the water sports and activities the hotels have to offer add even more awe to this magnificent island. All activities, from tubing to wakeboarding, are offered on the beach, and the thrill these activities provide is something indescribable. Finally, for the privileged society of scuba divers, Aruba has wonderful dive sites and ship wrecks with more variety of fish than anywhere in the world!
In the short week I spent in Aruba, I had the time of my life. The water activities, beautiful beaches and incredible activities unite forces and create the perfection vacation spot for the whole family!
Thanks for tuning in on N.A.B.B, I’ll keep in touch!

No comments:

Get off the Computer!

Get off the Computer!
My message to you...

Anti-Blog

Anti-Blog
My opinion...